- Coaches Meetings: Coaches receive their rosters.
- Coaches contact players via phone or email. Please check your spam folders just in case.
- Coaches Clinic: "Teach the Teachers" coaches training.
- First week of practice.
- D7: 1 practice per week.
- D6 and older: 2 practices per week.
- SoccerFest / Picture Day.
- Noon to 5pm....or later.
- Coaches will receive picture schedule and notify their teams.
- Week 1 games (D7, D6, D2, & D1 only play on Saturdays. D5, D4, & D3 will play on Friday nights and/or Saturdays).
Oct. 23 & 24:
- Last weekend of season games.
- All Star Tryouts.
- D6, D5, D4, & D3 only.
- Invite only*.
- Tryout dates/times will be emailed to the players we have invited.
* PLEASE NOTE: We have a growing club with lots of good soccer players. Unfortunately, we can't invite every player to try outs, so there may be some talented players who get left off the invite. With a limited roster size and the need to fill each position with players that specialize in those positions, there are only a few spots left over for substitution players. So, for example, we could have 10 players in a division who score 10+ goals in a season, but the All Star team can only take 4 since they also need a couple of goalies, 4-6 defenders and 3-5 midfielders.
- All Star practices and tournaments.